Autumn Seed order
Over the weekend I placed an order with Marshalls Seeds for a few Autumn items:
The Cabbage is for sowing in July (if the seeds arrive in time!) for picking in Autumn. The Potatoes are a late second-cropping variety which can be planted July/August to be ready for digging up at Christmas. The Garlic, Onions and Shallots (2 varietys of each) will be planted in the Autumn.
Regency Cabbage
Maris Piper Potato
High Vigour White Pearl & Pink Lady Garlic
Swift & Electric (Red) Onion
Griselle & Springfield Shallot
The Cabbage is for sowing in July (if the seeds arrive in time!) for picking in Autumn. The Potatoes are a late second-cropping variety which can be planted July/August to be ready for digging up at Christmas. The Garlic, Onions and Shallots (2 varietys of each) will be planted in the Autumn.


2 Comments:
And there's me just wondering what I could put in my newly bare bits.
I think I'm just going to copy this lot, and save on the effort thinking for myself!
Cheers
GM
By
Greenmantle, at 10:54 AM
Best regards from NY! »
By
Anonymous, at 4:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home